Who We Are
The firm handles a wide range of disputed matters involving antitrust, banking and creditors’ rights, business torts, catastrophic personal injury, commercial, contractual, corporate, insurance defense, intellectual property, labor, libel, matrimonial, media, products liability, professional liability, real estate, securities, white collar criminal defense, wrongful death and immigration.
The firm has represented large commercial enterprises including a number of Fortune 500 companies, investment banking companies, charitable trusts and corporations, political parties, major internet television networks, publicly traded companies, small business enterprises and individuals.
Clients turn to us to organize small entrepreneurial businesses; to maneuver through a sale of assets; or to complete large acquisitions. The common element in the representation of all of our clients is the importance placed on understanding each individual client’s business and business objectives. Accordingly, we are able to provide valuable business counseling as well as effective legal guidance.
Areas of Expertise
- Selection of Business Entity and State of Organization
- Entity Formation
- Corporate Charter and Bylaw Issues
- Shareholder and Voting Agreements
- Capitalization Structure Issues
- Employment Agreements, Consulting Agreements and Noncompetition Agreements
- Compliance With Corporate, Partnership, LLC and Trust Law
- Conduct of Board of Director and Shareholder Meetings
- Corporate Governance Issues
- Contract and Licensing Disputes
- Real Estate Contract and Development Disputes
- Debt Collection and Asset Protection
- Lender Liability Claims
- Commercial Construction Claims
- Business Torts, including Disputes Over Competition and Fraud Claims